NPUAP Staging Illustrations:
According to the NPUAP website these There is also a normal Caucasian and Non-Cauasian skin illustration for reference.
There is no cost to use these illustrations; however donations to support the work of NPUAP are graciously accepted. For profit uses of the drawings are subject to a charge, please contact Jen Bank for more information.
**Use of drawings is permitted for educational purposes only.
The use of NPUAP material does not imply endorsement of products or programs associated with the use of the material.
- Healthy skin – Lightly Pigmented
- Healthy skin – Darkly Pigmented
- Stage 1 Pressure Injury – Lightly Pigmented
- Stage 1 Pressure Injury – Edema
- Stage 1 Pressure Injury – Darkly Pigmented
- Blanchable vs Non-Blanchable
- Stage 2 Pressure Injury
- Stage 3 Pressure Injury
- Stage 3 Pressure Injury with Epibole
- Stage 4 Pressure Injury
- Deep Tissue Pressure Injury
- Unstageable Pressure Injury – Dark Eschar
- Unstageable Pressure Injury – Slough & Eschar
- Mucous Membrane