Wound debridement is an essential part of wound care and its role in the preparation of the wound bed is well documented. (Falanga, 2001; EWMA, 2004; Wolcott et al, 2009).
Use the resources below to learn more about wound debridement.
Read our article series: Wound Care Education – Wound Debridement
Please note; the links below take you to content that is hosted on a different server. We offer the links for your convenience. WoundEducators.com accepts no responsibility, and offers no expressed or implied warranty, for any external website.
Wound Debridement Articles
- Debridement Made Easy
- Collagen dressings Made Easy
- Hydrocolloids in practice
- Medihoney™ Dressings Made Easy
- The autolytic debridement of venous leg ulcers
- A know-how guide to using larval therapy for wound debridement
- The important role of debridement in wound bed preparation
We are dedicated to providing accurate, up-to-date, and reliable information related to wound care management. Please report any broken links or other problems with this page to our customer support center.