Choose wound care certification courses that are tailored for you
Every one of our wound care certification courses has been subject to intensive and systematic review by major independent accreditation providers, and all wound care courses have been formally approved for continuing education hours.
CNA – MA Wound Care Certification Course
LPN – LVN Wound Care Certification
RN Wound Care Nurse Certification Course
BSN – NP Wound Certification Course
PT – OT Wound Care Certification Course
Physician Assistant Wound Care Certification Course
Physician Wound Care Certification Course
Sales and Marketing Wound Certification Course
Course Selector Tool
Not sure which course you should you take?
CNA – MA Wound Care Certification Course$797.00
LPN – LVN Wound Care Certification$797.00
RN Wound Care Nurse Certification Course$797.00
BSN – NP Wound Certification Course$897.00
PT – OT Wound Care Certification Course$897.00
Physician Assistant Wound Care Certification Course$897.00
Physician Wound Care Certification Course$897.00
Sales and Marketing Wound Certification Course$797.00
It can be an intimidating experience for healthcare professionals when deciding which accredited wound care certification course to take in order to achieve accredited wound certification. There is an overwhelming array of wound courses and certifications available these days, and it is not always easy to know where to begin. WoundEducators.com has developed this useful online tool to help you identify which accredited wound certification course and exam will best suit your experience level and academic degree.
Achieving accredited wound care certification has never been more important for personal career growth and improved patient care – so what better time to prepare for the accredited certification examination? The test is challenging, but with the innovative online interactive courses from WoundEducators.com, learning has never been easier. Some of the highlights and benefits of our courses include:
- Prepares you for accredited certification – not to be confused with other wound certification programs that are not accredited and do not have the same status.
- Registration at a fraction of the price of traditional seminar programs, while eliminating travel time, travel expense, and extensive absenteeism.
- More than twice the number of continuing education hours for each dollar spent compared with competitors.
- Self-paced, on-demand instruction. Start and pause at any time.
- Interactive lessons that will keep you engaged and increase your retention of the material.
- Our Risk-Free Guarantee allows you to retake the course until you pass the accredited wound certification examination.
Course Video Clips
Online training program
- 17 interactive modules pertain to all areas of wound management
- Quizzes and tests gage your knowledge and identify areas in need of improvement
- Digital images, animated activities, and video clips
demonstrate important learning concepts
- Charts and study guides can be easily downloaded for future reference
- Current journal articles can be downloaded and printed
- Key terms are presented with each module to reinforce important concepts
Certification Training Kit
- Current wound management textbook reinforces online training
- Interactive CD containing case studies that allow you to apply your wound care knowledge through the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Study guide includes an outline of each module and a note-taking area to use while completing online coursework
- Sample products help you master all categories of wound dressing techniques
- WoundSource product guide that includes clinically-reviewed product information for over 1600 wound care products manufactured by over 200 companies
Study Aids for the Certification Exam
- Online flashcards reinforce key definitions
- Detailed course outline to help you prepare for the examination
- Practice tests and quizzes are included with each module to strengthen learning
- Ability to track progress and return to any course area to reinforce specific topics
- Test-taking strategies and practice certification exam
What is considered three years of clinical experience?
According to the ABWM, three years of wound care experience can be acquired over the course of your career. It does not necessarily have to be a consecutive three years. Wound care does not have to be your primary responsibility during that time, as long as you can demonstrate you have had roles related to wound care throughout your career.
What if I don’t have enough experience to sit for the board certification exam?
Not enough experience…no problem. Take our wound care certification course and receive your wound care certificate for accredited continuing education hours. When you have the required experience to sit for the certification exam, come back on the course for no additional charge (within a 3-year period).
What is the requirement to enroll in the Wound Care Certification Course?
Anyone may enroll in this course; however, only students meeting wound certification criteria are eligible to take the certification examinations.
How long will I have login access to the online modules?
Course access is granted for 6 months.
If I fail the certification examination will there be a fee to retake the course?
NO! The WoundEducators.com “Until You Pass!” Risk-Free Guarantee ensures that your training investment lasts. All product and course purchases are covered by our commitment to you and your success. Simply provide us with proof that you took the wound certification examination and did not pass and have re-registered for the exam and we will continue your online course access.
How long does it generally take to complete the course?
The Wound Certification Course will take approximately 50-60 hours to complete (depending on which course your take). However, each student progresses at his/her own pace, so individual completion times may vary.
What is the cost of the course?
The fee for the Wound Care Certification Courses range between $797-$897 (depending on which course your take). This includes the online course, post-course test, continuing education certificate and home study kit. The fee does not include the certification examination.
Do you offer customized competency training for organizations?
Yes. Customized online training is available to meet the needs of your organization. Please contact sales to discuss your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education FAQs
How do I know if a continuing education activity is accepted by my state board?
See individual courses for details.
How much continuing education credit is provided with the Wound Care Certification Course?
50 – 60 CE/CME credit hours are provided. See individual courses for details.
Do you offer financial aid?
No. At this time we do not offer financial aid for our courses. However, many employers support continuing education and may be willing to assist with course fees. If you would like information to provide to your employer please contact us.
Do you accept partial payment?
No. Once you register for our course you will be granted login information for the entire course. You will also receive our Wound Management training kit which includes all course material. For this reason we are unable to accept partial payment.
Do you offer group discounts?
Discounts are provided for group registrations. Please contact sales to discuss your needs:email@example.com.
What are the system requirements to view the Wound Management Training Course?
Flash Player 10 or later (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash) (Flash Player 7 or later recommended), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 and later.
- Macintosh: Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later,Google Chrome.
- Linux: Firefox 1.x and later.
- Windows: Google Chrome 29 or later
- Mac: Safari 6.0.5 or later, Google Chrome 29 or later
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later
Wound Care Certification Options
Once you have completed your wound care training, you can take the wound care certification exam to become wound certified. There are a variety of wound care certifications available depending on your level of education and academic degree. Regardless of your educational background, there is a wound care certification that is right for you. Not sure about the necessary requirements to sit for the wound certification exam of your choice? Click on the links below to find out more about the wound care certification testing boards or view our for an overview of your options.
Wound Care Certification Boards:
Accredited wound care certifications
Non-accredited wound care certifications