Our License Agreement
You may use this course content for one “entity.” That is, you may use this course content as many times as you would like for yourself, but you may not use it for any other individual or for any of its content for training purposes. The agreement is for the registration period that begins the day your password is issued. After the course registration period is over. Your password will be inactive.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store the information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our Website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” section of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list. We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me an email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please do not send me an email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please send me an email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
- Please do not send me an email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
We take pride in offering complete customer support for our training program. We created the course and know best how to fix problems that may arise. There are, however, some limitations as to what we can do:
- We will support all course issues for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- We offer free support to active students only.
Online course registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another online course. If you have viewing problems with any course content, please contact us as soon as possible.
WoundEducators.com, LLC’s mission is to educate multi-disciplinary health care professionals in current evidence-based wound management, by offering educational programs based on current wound care research, trends, and evidence-based practice.
Course Access Policy
Our “Until You Pass!” course access guarantee lets you register for our online training courses with complete peace of mind. After enrolling, you’ll enjoy access to all curriculum and resources for 6 months.
If you take the wound certification examination within that period and do not pass, you may be re-enrolled in the course at no extra charge for an additional 30 days. (You will need to provide proof that you took the certification exam and did not pass and will need to show that you are signed up for another certification exam.)
Our guarantee covers all of our wound education courses and related products, demonstrating our commitment to your career development and wound care management expertise.
Please note: WoundEducators.com is not affiliated with any credentialing body, nor do we guarantee that following our program will ensure that you pass any wound certification exam. Our courses are carefully designed to help prepare you for wound certification exams, but individual rates of learning, levels of retention, and pass rates vary.