24/7 course access is included in our wound care courses. A 6-month enrollment period is standard, but more time is available for purchase. Unlike any other wound care course provider, we offer a special Until-You-Pass Guarantee! If you complete your course but do not pass your wound care certification exam on the first try, simply email us proof of your score and we will reopen your course free of charge.
Mobile-ready presentations are also included in our wound care courses, so you can take your learning to go. Courses can be accessed from almost any device. WoundEducators offers the most extensive online wound care certification course currently available. Students experience a state-of-the-art online learning platform and education from leading wound care experts in the industry, all while saving time and money.
What’s Included in Our Wound Care Courses:
- Wound Care Certification Course Outline & Wound Care Topics
- Supporting wound care e-textbook(s)
- An interactive wound care training
- Wound product resource guide detailing some of the top 30,000+ wound care products on the market today
- Wound Care Certification study guides, sample wound care test questions, and quizzes to help you pass the CWCA® Certified Wound Care Associate exam, the WCC® Wound Care Certified Exam, the CWCN® Wound Care Certified Nurse exam, the CWS® Certified Wound Specialist exam, the CWSP® Certified Wound Specialist Physician exam, the CWCN® Certified Wound Care Nurse exam.
- 24/7 course access
- 6-month enrollment and “until you pass” access
- mobile-ready wound management presentations prepared by leading experts in the field
- 17 Interactive Modules:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Wound Healing
- Factors Affecting Wound Healing
- Assessment and Documentation
- Management of Infection
- Dressing Selection
- Adjunctive Treatment Modalities
- Nutrition and Wound Healing
- Arterial Insufficiency Ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Neuropathic Ulcers
- Miscellaneous Wounds
- Basic Dermatology
- Legal, Ethical, and Reimbursement Issues Related to Wound Management
And most importantly, you can ALWAYS contact us for detailed assistance. Our certified wound specialists are here to answer questions, monitor your learning and help you achieve wound care certification.
We look forward to providing you with a state-of-the-art education preparing you for wound care certification.