BSN Wound Care Certification Course
Our BSN Wound Care Certification Course Benefits:
- Study on your own time, at your own pace, in your preferred location
- “Until You Pass*” Guarantee!
Course Cost: $897
CE credits awarded: 57 hours
Hours to complete: 57 hours*
Our advanced certification course provides Licensed Bachelor of Science Nurses with the fundamental knowledge you need to prepare for national board certification in wound care management.
The BSN Wound Care Certification Course curriculum is designed by certified, highly experienced wound care specialists, offering access to the most current, accurate information, technologies, and best practices.
Online Training Component
- 17 interactive modules pertain to all areas of wound management
- Quizzes and tests gauge your knowledge and identify areas in need of improvement
- Digital images, animated activities, and video clips demonstrate important learning concepts
- Charts and study guides can be easily downloaded for future reference
- Current journal articles can be downloaded and printed
- Key terms are presented with each module to reinforce important concepts
BSN Wound Care Certification Course Eligibility Requirements
The wound care certification examination and credentials are provided by a national inter-disciplinary certifying board for healthcare professionals involved in wound care. BSNs and NPs with either a Bachelors, Doctoral or Master’s degree in a life sciences-related field and who have three or more years of clinical wound care experience are eligible to take the national wound certification examination. The test fee for the wound certification examination is $575 (this fee is not included in the price of the course).