Physician Wound Care Certification, become wound care certified & advance your career!
Physician wound care certification benefits to you:
- Stand out from your colleagues
- Stand out from other job candidates
- Improve your career prospects
- Demonstrate your commitment to wound management
Our certification course benefits to you:
- Study on your own time, at your own pace, in your preferred location
- Plan your study around your other commitments
- Retain information more easily through self-study
- “Until You Pass*” Guarantee!
Physician Course Cost: $997
CE credits awarded: 60 hours
Hours to complete: 60 hours*
Anyone can enroll in the wound certification course. However, only students meeting the certifying body’s criteria are eligible to take the wound certification examination and receive certification credentials. It is not required that the basic or advanced course be completed before enrolling on the physician course.
The wound care certification examination and credentials are provided by a national inter-disciplinary certifying board for healthcare professionals involved in wound care. Physicians who have three or more years of clinical wound care experience are eligible to take the national wound certification examination. The test fee for the wound certification examination is $575 (this fee is not included in the price of the course).