WoundEducators.com now supports Place of Hope – A Local Children’s Charity Foundation. Place of Hope is the largest faith-based, state-licensed children’s organization in Palm Beach County.
One of our mottos is, Where There’s a Wound, There’s a Way™.
As healthcare professionals, we always have a way to help our patients.
As educators, we have a way to pass on our knowledge to all of our online students.
As a business, we have a way to give back to those in need.
WoundEducators is on a mission to help more people – beyond just our patients. It’s in our DNA to help others and give back to the community we serve. Many people have wounds you cannot see – our new charity partnership with Place of Hope aims to heal those hidden emotional wounds. Place of Hope is a children’s charity that focuses on helping abused youth and ending human trafficking.
Place of Hope was founded in South Florida, just like WoundEducators.com, making this a charity we hold close to our hearts. Place of Hope provides family-style foster care for children who have suffered abuse and also provides shelter and rescue for victims of human trafficking.
Support Our “Where There’s a Wound, There’s a Way™” Foundation!
100% of profits from our “Where There’s a Wound, There’s a Way!™” T-shirt campaign will be donated to Place of Hope.
More About Place of Hope
- Has helped close to 10,000 children and families
- 1 of only 51 charities in the nation to receive a 100% rating (Charity Navigator)
- #1 Nonprofit for Youth Development, Shelter, and Crisis Services in the nation three years in a row. (Charity Navigator)
- Platinum Seal of Transparency (Guidestar)
- Place of Hope is the largest faith-based, state-licensed children’s organization in Palm Beach County
By contributing to our Where There’s a Wound, There’s a Way™ foundation, you can join fellow healthcare professionals and help spread hope to families, children, and human trafficking victims. With every donation, you will receive one of our Where There’s a Wound, There’s a Way™ t-shirts!
Place of Hope Services
- Family-style foster care
- Mental and physical health care
- Human trafficking education and prevention
- Shelter and rescue for human trafficking victims
- Transitional housing and homeless support
- Comprehensive medical care for young mothers
- Prenatal care for underprivileged teens
- Proper schooling, tutoring, and life skills
- Social enterprise stores for employment opportunities and on-the-job training